Friday, September 2, 2016

Assets of Enthusiasm

“Picturesque, solemn and happy,” he told her, “that's how her assets keep shining their dignity through all the mediocre jargons and attitudes that the other whores have! That's why she's my favorite whore!”

She looked at him, her half-cousin, and wondered how he thought he would be able to keep up a dignified manner himself, to the extent he would not resist that woman's temptations. She looked at the pictures he showed her and the three other whores he had chosen for the occasion. “I feel they are not too excellent to be disposed of - and instead you could chose one of the whores I have in my business for him!”

He looked at her. “Should I believe, you say, that you, Cynthia, have access to all that much of sexiness for my friend? They aren't too bad, these three! So if they really are mediocre compared to your credentials, or something, then show me what they are, those supreme whores that they sell, that company of yours!”

She sighed. “I will show them to you! See to it that you really get the right idea about them now! It's not only about looks; it's about respect for his authority - and yours too, even!”

She opened her laptop and presented two of her whores for him. He examined them carefully.

“Great!” he exclaimed after a while. “How much for the two of them?!”

“For you, my dear Sebastian, I'll lower the price, say seven hundred dollars each!”

He looked at her again. “I guess they're really fine then, if that's a lowered price for em?!”

She enthusiastically felt her own flow of pleasure at the thought of pleasuring his friend, and answered: “Yes!” She lowered her voice. “Absolutely! They both are so sexy that he will be wild for them all night long! As a matter of fact, I have been wild for them a couple of times! Firstly, remember on my twenty-fifth birthday! They celebrated me with the two of them and some chocolate cake! Secondly on my anniversary of becoming a main stockholder of a book company that we bought, I and my sister!”

“How do you feel about participating then? In my friends anniversary that is. I mean ven you have such assets that i don't feel inclined to say he wouldn't be happy to see that kind of enthusiasm for them in the type of woman that you are, dear Cynthia!”

“I can't! I'm already booked for that night! But thanks for the invitation anyway. I'm sorry Sebastian, but the pleasures of business aren't too far from bad for the enthusiasms of being a real good agent of promoting it!”

“I see! But then how come they have it you have the pleasure of being sophisticated about the deals with the mafia - and that without considerations about how they teat the fellows who don't seem fit to be perspicacious about sexiness and lust being of rather basely character?”

“It's because, dear Sebastian, I as a woman cannot feel inferior to them for the sake of my clarity on that my lust and passion can be indulged in by them and other men (or women) who don't seem to feel that I am inferior and therefore don't pretend as if something about my ass coming to be seen as an asset for them and their businesses!”


They thereby did close the deal about the two whores she had presented for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment