Tuesday, July 19, 2016

A Very Adult Vacation

Sophie stood there and looked at them. It was her first sex vacation, and she smiled inwardly at the thought of those whom she had been badgering about their so-called sex fanaticism. Looking at the men and women around her, she smiled at the thought off that she would continue pestering them, just like her mother had, once she got home and felt as though she was asexual again. Her mother, who was there too, was naked and beside beside her. Both of them felt comfortable with their nudity, and among the other people, who were also filthy, this nudity meant nothing by comparison; compared to those whom she and her mom would start pestering again once they got home. She glanced at her mother and said: “Hey, that boy over there, he looks cute! Couldn't we two go there and set up a date with him - and then also two or three other boys to go with him?!”

Her mother looked at her and answered: “Yeah, I guess I could! But you, you have to stay here, because it's we who know the jargons about it who should do the talking at first.”

“Okay, mom! That's as you say, then, although I don't get that part about the jargons being too hard to handle for me!”

Her mom looked at her with an edge of pleasure in her eyes. “Sooner or later you'll learn them of course, my dear! But for now you'll just have to trust me for it!” With that she left for them.

Sophie looked around. Beside her, in a pool, there were some people farting in a sense that seemed to indicate that they were also peeing and possibly even doing the other thing there too, even. She heard a girl's giggle indicate that she was satisfied to see the the pool as the kind of leisurely entertainment that she could have it was the absolute notion of what there should be to a vacation.

From that she looked again towards her mother, whom she now saw talking to the guy. She seemed intent on convincing him about something. What that was Sophie could not quite guess.

After a few more minutes, she saw her mother return, with the boy beside her. She thought that her mother meant that they should have to try him out first, and then, afterwards, perhaps he would bring his friends with him. But she felt confident that her mother just the same knew what she was doing.

When they came closer, her mother said, “Hey, Sophie, this is Jeff! And Jeff, this is my daughter Sophie! I hope you two learn to know one another as real good companions - for sex and such! and meanwhile I'll go out there and look for a few more boys, because that's what my daughter wants for this occasion!”

The guy looked at Sophie. Then he smiled and said to her: “Find yourself a sexy attitude, for now I will be into you as my sex partner and that's for real that you'll have to be my sex partner also for that!”

Sophie smiled back. “Yeah! And now I'll find a way to have it we all should be happy together on this place on the planet!”

Sophie's mother was on her way towards a few guys who stood and talked near a tree. Sophie and her new-found friend looked at her for a short while. Then they looked at each other and said “Let's go inside and do it!”

Sophie showed him the way to her room, which was just beside her mother's. When there she showed him how she masturbated when she was on her own. He looked at it and liked it. After a while the two of them started fucking. They came with each other after a quarter an hour. By then there were noises from the next room. Sophie's mom was talking to two guys, it seemed. But after a while there seemed to be at least one girl with them. On the other hand, Sophie thought, her mom was dealing with them in a way that turned out to be clever at presenting her and Sophie as good enough for just guys to be fucking. Even so, she felt disappointed with her mom, who by now should have smartly seen to it that there should be a majority of guys with them, Sophie thought.

After a while Sophie and her partner knocked on her mother's door. A guy opened it, who was trim and fairly good looking. As they entered the room they saw three other people, apart from Sophie's mom. They were two guys and one girl.

The girl looked at the two of them. “What shall we do today, you think?” she asked the guy.

He looked a bit surprised. “I did just do a bit of screwing with Sophie here!” he said. “So I don't feel very much up to it right now, actually. Just in a little while, though, perhaps I'll feel like it again.”

“Jeff,” Sophie said, “do you really feel that you can't be randy just because you fucked me for a while!?”

He looked at her. “Yeah! I sort of feel like doing it a little while at a time, usually, unless it comes to real horniness to be about!”

“Eh. And what's that then?!” she aksed.

“I guess if we had an orgy of what I prefer, then I would be horny enough to start some new sex right away for it! But unless it's that, I won't feel like it for about half an hour.”

“Oh!” Sophie bursted out. The other girl looked at them and said: “How come you two screwed each other in the first place? Now come to me, Jeff, and I'll show you a real love for the compassion of what that is all about, guy.”

Jeff looked at her and smiled. “I suppose the two of us can leave for that, then. She and the the others can have all the sex they want without exactly you and I hanging around!” With the two of them left.

Sophie looked at her mom and said: “I suppose the two other guests we have supposedly will also leave as soon as there's another girl around! ... I want thereby, mom, to be the only one to be fancied by the guy in question, and I want him to never set eyes on another woman for that, too!”

The two other guys that her mom had brought to her room looked at Sophie. Then one of them glanced around for a while and said the other one: “Wow, this bitch thinks she's really better than all the rest! I wonder how she will feel if she doesn't find anyone who will see only her around here!”

Sohpie now thought about what she had said to mom the week before they left for this vacation. She had said that “Mom, if there are no guys there who don't feel like fucking me, then I don't even want to go!” Now she thought that “Since they all want to fuck me, but no one wants to stay with me, then I'll just have to screw it and pretend I'm funking for the hell of having them seem good enough for the atmosphere of scorning morals and prudery around here!” With that she thought of herself as too good, again, for those two guys to be screwing.

No comments:

Post a Comment