Monday, July 25, 2016

Girls Becoming Sex-Business Women

“We still have to, Beatrice, create the opportunity for that business!” Marianne said to her friend. “I mean even if they can create it for us, they might not wanna, when it really comes to actual money!”

“I know!” she answered. “But how, though, can we create it without problems with that they view us as the ones responsible for it?!”

“I think we might be able to see in them the risk of being harassed unless we do it that kind of way! It isn't that we should be their subordinates that it should be, just that we feel threatened!”

“I see! I guess you mean that subordinates would be the ones to loose all their money to them!”

“I say they could be the threat there really is to us! It is they, isn't it, who rule this town, according to public opinion!”

“I feel there's no other option then than to really strike it high and try to get into that sex business - even without them!”

“It's a business we really should be able to thrive in! You know they want our favours too much to be denying us the right to do it! ... That is even the gangsters who sort of own this town can't be telling us all not to deal with it ourselves, since that would ruin business for them, in that it wouldn't seem natural for us anymore to be into that sexy stuff in the extraordinary sense there's such a demand for!”

“I know,” Beatrice smiled. “There shouldn't be any actual hinder for us, thereby, to create our own business - and to the extent they, or some others, try to stop us, we'll just have to blame them for making the sex be dull or something else that tells the customers that their influence - in that case - sucks! Let's talk to Alice, Patricia and the others, then! - Or have you already spoken with them about it?”

“I've spoken to Alicia, but not to Alice,” Marianne told her. “But Alice is the one not to tell in the beginning! I mean mot yet! But, yeah, Patricia and Cecilia, too are in on it! Now we just need to start a business, the five of us, I think! Or do you feel there's some other's that we need to speak to?!”

Beatrice thought about it. “No, I can't think about anything else, apart from Alice and her daughter.”

Marianne studied her friends face for a moment, then she proclaimed: “Thereby we have to pretend as if something about our sensual natures! And we also need to see to it that we preform as supposedly put aside for having sexual desires that are not exactly what those guys plan to be seeing! Thirdly, we also need to feel up to having sex seem to be a woman's essence, of her nature, so that we can tempt the people we encounter to deal with us as better partners if we're allowed to act independently!”

Beatrice looked hesitant. “I feel that what I want of sex isn't exactly what they would consider business! I feel thereby that I can't take any part of this, 'cause what I want is to be into sex with like fourteen guys, and then only I as a female! Or do you think that even that can be considered sellable by them?!”

“I suppose it might, at least! But, in that case, still, though, I feel that you aught to get it over with! You know, I can arrange for you and me to have a party with something like that many men! I suppose that kind of a thing isn't what you expect, but as soon as they see you fancy me, if you seem to, they will have it that's enough for a party even with almost only men there!” Marianne smiled and had a sensual air of joy to her smile as she said it.

Beatrice looked hesitant again. “I suppose you will see to it that I don't get the men all alone, then?! I feel that it isn't worthwhile for me to have even one more girl there!”

Again Marianne studied Beatrice's face, and now also her posture and, a bit thoroughly, what she found in her of canniness of sexual demeanor. After a few seconds she responded that she didn't feel that Beatrice wouldn't be capable of being semi-lesbian so as to be seen as it by the guys who she then would be getting loads of attention from. But she also mentioned to her that there could otherwise both in business and otherwise be an absolute check, or hold, on her about being too filthy to say that men are the filthy stuff that shouldn't be bargained with as too much more than the customers.

“I feel,” Beatrice responded, “that I don't have any choice then but to try to do business your way! But I'll have to vanquish, in that case, in the desire of having fourteen or so men do me all alone, until I get so many admirers among the customers that I can really throw that kind of a party with them!”

For a quarter of a second Marianne was beginning to laugh, then she held it back, turning it into a charming, though a little bit smug, smile. “I feel that then you and I can really see to it that you get into business so that they really fancy that little cunt of yours!” With that they ended the conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment