Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Precarious Friends Are not to Be Bargained with as Harmless

Stina looked at her best friend, who was now wet, it seemed, through her undergarment. Even so, she didn't feel that Lisa was about to obnoxiously pretend to be entitled to having sex with her. She looked at her face. It radiated love and affection over that the two of them were undressing together. Hesitantly Stina removed her own pants, and showed her little crotch seem wet as well. But, she thought for herself, I don't feel horny about it - I guess, she figured, this is just a phase and it will be over in just a few days.

Lisa took off her undies. Her tight, but now very wet, pussy seemed to glitter with appreciation of Stina and her also wet pussy. “I feel,” Stina said, “like not going much further this time!”

“Okay,” her best friend said. “I appreciate us going even this far, although I'd have appreciated it more had we gone even further, like the boys used to say, you and I, we fit together like a candlestick and its candle! ... Wow, I really feel interested in that cunt of hers, I mean Sheila's, because she felt interested in us, I can tell!”

“I feel like pretending as if nothing about her about that!”

“I can't tell why you feel like putting off until tomorrow, this that you and I should have to party together, just the two of us, no boys, just the two of us!”

“I can feel that they don't have to appreciate us two being together like this, since we don't even want to get them to know that we're actually doing this together!”

“Me to,” Lisa said and hesitantly put her hand on Stina's undergarment. “I feel that you're as warm and moist as I am, Stina. How come we don't invite that Sheila here and then have a party all three of us?!”

“I, for my sake, I don't even feel like having any party at all!”

“Then how come you're so moist, and it's just like I am!” she burst out, and put her friends hand at her own cunt.

“Now think about Sheila,” she continued, with her hand still showing her friend's hand her vagina.

Lisa thought about her. She now felt a slight urge to heave her best friend seem like the cunt that could be superior. Even so she said: “Yes, but now I feel an urge not to have any big deal about that party, which is actually only would-be and which is actually not even worth it, as far as I can say!”

Lisa now grabbed her friend's vagina, and then pulled of the undergarment that were covering them. “Look at them! They're as wide as my own cunt's two lips! Look at it!” She exposed her own vagina beside her friend's.

Stina said that she couldn't understand why her friend's vagina was so smart at influencing her own. She said she couldn't feel horny about it because she felt she needed a man there for horniness to be fun. But her friend kept on showing her that she was equally horny as she was by all appearances from looking at their cunts beside each other.

Suddenly the door broke open and in came Stina's brother. He looked startled. “My,” he said. “You two really got it off together, didn't you!”

Lisa giggled. “Yeah! You can say that to us!” she said while her friend just looked embarrassed. After a while, though, Stina asked: “How about you, then, Carl? Don't you feel like being as horny as this girl and I, for that matter?”

“I really feel horny from seeing the two of you! But, as they say there's no reason to be to hasty for the sake of a cool smartness for a sexual encounter!”

The girls looked at each other. Stina replied: “No! I don't think anyone ever said that. Oh, that is, you said it right now, but for bursting in on us like that, you're a punk who shouldn't be considered even a someone!”

Carl started from then on trying to catch the drift of of being that type of horny. He even started masturbating in class for that. He did so carefully, but the teacher noticed him doing it at one time, and he decided that he should be expelled from the school for it. Moreover, his parents reacted to this by having it he was psycho and probably a sex addict, and had him go to a rehabilitation center.

Stina, who observed all this said to herself that her best friend had had her have her brother look bad. This she felt was bad of her friend. But, she felt, she and Lisa were always so close that even a brother shouldn't come between them.

No comments:

Post a Comment