Tuesday, July 19, 2016

A Big Deal for the Pimping Industry!

Chapter 1

”The value of her is smaller than I thought it would be!” one of the pimps said. “She's not a bargain for us in that she seems ridiculous rather then charming as she takes of her clothes!”

His associates looked at him. “I find it in her,” one of them said, “to be attractive even so!”

“It's only surface attraction in that sense!” the first of them retorted.

“Billy,” a third person among them answered him, “we're not into this for the sake of only having her undress in front of the foreigners! Couldn't we rather easily just keep her naked and horny about stuff that potentially could seem ridiculous to expect them to be eager in that sense for doing?!”

“No!” Billy answered. “No, she's not enough for that either! Just look at the ridiculous creep she is when trying to be charming about me and Antonio!” He indicated a forth person among the associates.

“No,” the only female among these pimps said, “it's not she who should be thought of as willing, as of yet, to show us the best she can do! I think she's just stubborn against having been sold to us!”

Billy sighed at this. “OK, I'll try brainwashing her then,” he responded.

“I think,” Antonio responded, “that she'd be most susceptible for the strategy of having men look down on her as being asexual and ridiculous about having men and some women seem lower than her.”

Billy nodded, but didn't seem quite convinced. “Perhaps,” he said after a while, “we should try both that and the one of having her seem ridiculous in having herself be thought of as trustworthy in the first place!”

Antonio and the others seemed to agree. After some mumbles the female of the company said: “I can try to brainwash her like that! It's not ridiculous to say that she has in her parents to be faking that they are descent, and that I can simplify into that she doesn't pertain to actual care for morals of her family's kind in any other sense than that she would be ashamed if she didn't seem to pertain to charm after I've done it to her!”

“Mmh,” Antonio said, “I agree with you that the ease you can do it with probably is a bit more efficient than mine or like Billy's!”

“Even so,” billy said thoughtfully, “I think we should tell them we're disappointed, but then also add that perhaps we can better the merchandise and have them pay for that process!”
  

Chapter 2

“It seems ridiculous,” the woman standing in front of her said, “to say that your family is actually proud of you when I can't get through to your mind that you're into business with real actual fellows of an other kind than that they should be expected to be paying for that cunt to be so thin for them!”

Sonya looked up at her. “I don't feel ridiculous, “ she said, “about that they should be paying for me just the same, since they're all into doing something to me that I can't believe I want them to be into saying that I want from them!”

Sonya saw the woman she was talking to take two steps towards her and then felt her grab her face. “Look at this bitch I have beside me! Look at yourself, you asshole! Feel it's for yourself that you have to be into this business, because I am the one who is going to teach you how to be a woman from now on!”

Sonya looked at her with astonishment. She almost didn't believe that this was reality! “I don't feel it's a comment that you would want to tell me, if it weren't for the business that you're taking part of!” She sort of had to mumble it, because the woman was pressing her two cheeks together.

“I don't feel you know what I'm into, you idiot! I can deal with you and the rest of the filth we're having to deal with here! And I can do it without the reprisals from the community that you and that friend you with would fear!”

“So what?!” She still had to half-mumble what she said.

“I don't feel that you are anything but the irresponsible type of girl that thinks she's actually brilliant enough to try to understand my business! I don't feel I don't have the same responsibility as the guys around me! You know that! Therefore I will lament the complaint you had about me, and then perhaps leave this stuff to one of the men to finish!” She was still holding her cheeks.

“I don't,” Sonya mumbled, “see it in you to be the same as we women who have it in us to believe the business they're into is grievous and bad! I don't feel I'm being harassed by a woman for anything else but that they want it in me to resent my own gender! Why are you treating me like that? Why in the world don't you let go of my face and thereby who me you are a real woman and that to the extent that you care for the gender that we both are of?!”

The woman smiled scornfully. “I don't feel there's a real woman in that shit! It's not the real woman in that asshole attitude of trying to pretend we're not doing this because we're good enough to stand for the attitude that deserves absolute security from you and your family! This is why I don't feel you to be what we are about, and I will hereby expose you to the punishment we can have for you!”

She thereby led her to a cell where Sonya saw that there was nothing but the floor, the ceiling and the four walls. There was not any way to survive there but to obey whoever was going to be the person to be in charge of her from now on.

The woman pushed her inside and locked her in.

As she seated herself on the floor, Sonya felt the smell of urine and began to wonder why she had to go through all this. She rose again, then said to herself that she perhaps could be the one to be able to tell someone about this if she ever got the opportunity to run away.
  

Chapter 3

Billy and Victor entered through the cell door. The girl before them had been there without water for almost two days, and she certainly would want the water in the bottle he had brought. “I don't presume,” he said, lifting her head, “that you come to your senses without me trying to save you from this mismanagement of your ass.”

Sonya sighed in relief. “I can't say why they treat me so badly! How come this woman who put me here didn't think about me as a girl who needed at least something of the free choice I was brought up to believe in?!”

Billy took her hand and felt it his own. “I can say that she was angry with you because you were too asshole to respond to her instructions. ... I can say that they feel, those that are around me here, that you and us are to be handling this with some personal touch for the sake of taking care of yourself, although she who was with you before me had gotten the idea that we were only to be rough with the likes of you!”

Sonya looked at his face. It was handsome. He was not the person she expected to ever be so polite with her. “How come,” she asked, “are you trying to be into me as though I was not angry with you before?”

“Because I have to treat you like the kind of person who can't feel secure without us saying to her that she can be good to us without that being treachery against what she stands for is a good ideal. However, you must understand that it's you duty to do what she tells you is for women to do. So how come you didn't care for her to be you tutor and not the kind of woman to be stubborn against, because otherwise I don't think she would have been angry with you, right?”

Sonya sighed at this. “I have no idea how she would have treated me, but all I said is that she seemed to be cornily into business that wasn't women's business to begin with, and then she jsut grew worse on me!”

“How come did you not tell her that you don't believe that business should be run by people who feel part of the society that they aught to deal with as though they are superb, instead of arrogantly saying that females should be part of asshole attitudes against it?”

Sonya sighed again. “I feel it impossible to take care of such business in my home town. I know that my father used to take care of some of it. But there's no clue to how I should be into it without that seeming to be a nuisance for the men of the industry.”

“I believe that you're into helping them see the same in her as in yourself, then, are you?”

Sonya looked at the water bottle that he held in the hand that was not holding hers. “I can't go on like this! Could you please just give me some of that water, please!”

“I can give you some if you just tell me how come they are into not admitting women into the business when there's nothing to stop them from becoming real about being like men about treatment of cunts as good stuff for celebration and embrace!”

“I can't find it in my parents to believe any woman can be that sadistic to her own sex! I can't find it in myself either to be into belief in that there are any women but assholes who try to be into their vaginas as the 'cunts' to be 'celebrated' and so!”

“OK, Ill give you this water, then!” he said and handled her the bottle ,which she opened with some care and took first two sips of, then, after twenty seconds, the rest of it.
  

Chapter 4

“I guess,” the woman who had mistreated Sonya earlier said to her, “that you now feel as horny as I feel you should be!”

Antonio looked at them both and smiled. “Yeah, the little bitch seems all open for it now!”

Sonya looked at them, a bit surprised that it was true what they said. “I don't get it,” she complained, “but now that there's somehow not any limits for me to cling to having, I guess the cure against your maltreatment has been to drug me into feeling like this!”

She was standing all naked and very exposed, and seemingly happy.

Antonio looked straight into her vagina. “Look at that! Here's a woman who really could welcome a man to her womb if she says to herself that she need not be afraid of seeming ridiculous for it! She seems content now about that vagina being charming and explosive, so to speak!” He almost seemed to smile smugly, but hid it, apparently behind a mask of politeness.

Sonya felt whatever drugs had been in the water start influencing her even more. She somehow now felt grateful to the man that had just been hiding his scornfulness behind the fake care for her that she figured was part of his business to display. She saw now, in him and the two others who inspected her, somehow actual believers in her, as though she didn't know they didn't actually care.

While Antonio and the other man started to inspect her breasts and vagina, the woman seated herself behind her and inspected her back parts. All three of them did it quite thoroughly. While she felt them doing it her mind exploded into an ecstasy and she started feeling compassionate about the three of them.

“It seems to be a nice asshole to be licking on a public stage,” the woman's voice said behind her.

A little bit to her own astonishment she just groaned, or grunted, for an answer.
  

Chapter 5

The show would be over with Sonya seeming to be in ecstasy over her own death. The four paying customers were well aware of Sonya's instincts against being filthy in this way. Still they felt quite satisfied by watching her so-called ecstasy and amusement over her own and others' cunts, assholes and so.

The four spectators were all male and horny. One of them, however, did not masturbate to it. Instead he stood there with his pants down and had an erection. He and the others had each paid more than four thousand dollars for the show, which included three women who were overdosed and one who liked (or so it seemed at least) torturing them.

After the show the none-overdosed woman, who's name was Sophia, talked to her colleagues and said: “Now we really did get our money for them!”

Billy said: “Yeah, I feel like complaining about them just the same, though!”

Antonio proclaimed that there was an opportunity for him the next week, because then they would close a business deal with the people that had sold Sonya an one of the others. “Because, I presume it's them you feel like complaining to, right?”

Billy answered that he wouldn't mind tending to take care of business and pleasure at the same time in that sense. He also told the others that he was close to the deal with the Yugoslavian mafia that he had been working on for the last few weeks. He ended by saying that he was also now satisfied with his business, which he thought now was to be seen as his seemingly “endless career of freaking out sadistic alternatives to society.”

Sophia found him obnoxious, but said nothing. Billy sensed this about her and said: “I don't feel like complaining any more about you guys seeming to take care of business so lousily! And I also don't feel like interrogating you about that low-life background much more any longer!”

“I bet you're so happy,” Sophia answered, “that you wouldn't mind me trying to push that a little further?”

“How do you mean?”

“I mean, Billy, that you should leave our parts of the business alone from now on!”

“I don't think I can leave that stuff completely alone if you don't all tend to say to me what the next moves are going to be, so that I can at least adapt my own strategies to yours!”

Sophia looked at him. “I don't believe they have anything left to say those others, but I can show you what my part of the business will probably be from now on!”

“I wonder what you're going to tell me!” he responded.

“I want to tell you that I feel good about saying I am now almost through with relationships with rich business people for the sake of cleaning up our act! I can add that I also feel like starting to complement them on trying to be into what we're already doing, but still figure on them on how to keep them two long strides behind us.”

Billy looked carefully at his female associate. “I can't complain about that shift of career for you, now that I feel that I'm going to lift my own to a level of freedom from the dirty work that is enough, I feel, preliminarily for starting a family.”

Antonio and the other two fellows there looked a bit uneasy. “Why,” Antonio asked, “are the two of you already into there not being any complaints to be had? I don't see that we have reached any position of absolute safety about our careers, except for the guys who pretend to have closed their parts of the business already!”

“I don't presume,” Sophia answered, “that you know enough about it all to get out now! Then you'll have to wait, perhaps a few years, until you feel mature enough for it!”

Another guy, who's name was Peter, broke in: “It's not complaining that it's all about! The deal with the Yugoslavian mafia is not closed quite yet, and I don't think the two of you aught to be that optimistic, and, by the way, what have you done, Sophie, to feel safe about ending your part of the dirty work right now?”

Sophie looked at him. “I don't feel I have to tell you all about that part yet! It's my business, not yours to close all the deals there are to close in order to finish my parts of this risk-taking stuff that we're into as of yet.”

Peter looked at her, a bit full of suspicion, as it seemed. “I don't find it in you to deal with these strategies as we started out with telling one another that we should all be doing!” he said.

“I don't find it in you, though, Peter,” she said, “to find an excuse for even seeing the opportunities there are to get out of dirty business while chances are small of getting caught!”

Peter still looked suspicious of her, but didn't say anything.
  

Chapter 6

“It is not all about women, that stuff,” she said to the man in front of her.

“What do you mean by that?” he asked.

“I don't feel I want to talk to a mafia guy about what I feel that the stuff they're thinking of a now also feminine is! Because I wouldn't know a much as yourself what they're into, and it's not possible that the Sophia you're speaking to me about is actually of potential enough to realize what you're actually into, you guys!

“I don't feel afraid to say that this woman, the one I'm talking about, is a bit different than most! It's not about the type of pathetic strategy that there is to protecting oneself as if protecting one's home from intruders. It's about trying to find out what we men are about, and then also trying to pretend its all other women who should be indebted to her for knowing, somehow, it seems.”

“Do you mean it's about women or about men, this problem they're having with her!?”

“Both, I should say! But it's clearly about women to the extent that they are impressed by her ability to be evil in the sense that mostly men are! But it's presumably about men, that part that is about her being seemingly innocent, since they are more obvious in their attempts to gain power!”

“Do you mean that she could be worse than the male counterparts in the business, then?!”

“Yes, I expect that she is to be seen as that!”

“I can then try to help you just a little bit. But I'm afraid to get very involved, in case that actually is a very dangerous woman!”

“I know, sis, but since you and I are family, I will be trying to protect you!”

“OK, then Timothy, we can try to cooperate about this, then. But how can I know to which extent you'll give me my share of the payment?”

“I'll see to it that you'll get your share! For now just see to it that you can prepare yourself to be able to divert her attention in a smart way from what's going on behind her on that restaurant two weeks from now. You and I will probably do some more planning together for all this to work out! But for now, I'm going to work on making certain that she really is into business with the people that we've bribed into inviting there, and then also that she seems to be all into the meeting with them that I've been talking to you about.”

“Yeah, I get that part. But how come the money has to come from them directly to me?”

“I can't make certain they don't have any rumours going about you to the extent they don't want to pay you themselves.”

“It's not about business then, is it? It's about rumours! I should get my indirectly if the business could go as usual, isn't that so?!”

“Yeah, I guess. I guess that could be very much so!”

“I can't take it that I don't want anything in advance! So if they don't give it to me, then I can't be trusting them enough to participate!”

“I know! I'll try to see to it that they do!”
  

Chapter 7

“Do you feel sure that it's me that they want to deal with, Dave?”

“Yeah, I'm sure Sophia, that it's you most likely that they feel confidence in as a smart enough person to seal such a deal with!”

She looked thoughtful. “I feel very uncertain about that! Most of all I feel uncertain about why they, in that case, prefer me before someone like Peter! He seems to be smarter in their kind of sense; I mean the kind of business sense that is about torturing people who can't be viewed as smart enough to be into safety form their own torturous instincts, because it's that, isn't it, that they are about, at least ordinarily, isn't it!?”

“It is, but he has a notion of this as being much more fun to look at, if there can be a woman in charge of that torture! so it's not Peter they would want!”

She looked thoughtful. “OK, I'll meet them there!” she said, with an air of elegance to her smile, which was to be ruthful rather cornily there although she was suspicious.

“I can lead you to the knowledge you need in order to meet these people, if you show me where I can get the deal of saying to their allies that she (that meaning you) would not have closed the deal without me being there and informing her about it!”

“OK, I'll try to deal with you as such a stud, then, Dave.” But she looked at him rather smugly while saying it.

“I feel there's no alternative for me but to trust you on that point, but you know, I won't go very far without there being instinct for me to take advantage of whether or not you want me to, for that girl to be seeing me as her friend for the time it takes for you to realize how she behaves in strangers company!”

“I don't think I want to be too much into that kind of stuff about her! But if there is a deal to be closed, then I will follow the rules for it! And you will too, I presume?”

“Of course! I'll follow the rules as much as you do!”

“Then let me in on it if you can, at least one day, and preferably somewhat longer, before the torture is to take place!”

“OK, I'll see to it you'll get your information beforehand!”

“Then I'll see to it you'll get your part of the bargain!”

“I don't see how I can make certain there actually will be the part of it that is that I get rumours about me as the guy who can manage such stuff!”

“I can't see it in this stuff that I can manage to make that kind of security absolute! You'll just have to trust me about it!”
  

Chapter 8

“To which extent are we into a bargain about the cheap women who come to be nothing for their families and stuff, and how come I should be incapable of closing this deal unless there's reason to believe I seem very adequate for being a torturer?”

In the restaurant, the dim light on her face made her look grimmer than she usually did. the man she was facing smiled at her, then said: “I can't figure out a way to make certain there aren't any disadvantages of that kind. But I can make certain there are few incidents of that you'll be taken for granted as the bitch of the business or the woman who would actually like to be torturing them even if neither because we nor the money in it had you do it.”

She looked at him for a while. “Then I can presume we're getting somewhere even though I can't speak to them about that stuff as much as I want to, yet!”

“They, I presume, are the guys in you're organisation, right? ... If so, then I presume you'll be into much more of this type of business before the age takes you from the charm of (at least seeming) youth!”

“I can't tell whether or not you guys will deal with them as smart enough to deal with me as a smart-alec who they keep presuming is somewhat smarter about business than they would have thought I was capable of. ...”

“I can't guarantee you all about that kind of notion, but I can guarantee your asshole to be clean from their insinuations if you only go our way about all of this!”

“Then I can close my part of the deal, I'm sure!”

The man in front of her now called out that he wanted to pay for the meal. The waitress returned to them and said: “How come the two of you seem to be so clever about seeming actual about seeming arrogant, when you're actually seemingly not into the business of being producers or something?!”

They both looked a bit thoughtful at this. The man she had been talking to answered: “I htink we don't have anything against us that is too important in seeming to be arrogant about being producers or something! Is that waht you're asking?!”

“No, that's not what I'm asking, because you two are seemingly into business with the people that I am about right now. That is, I'm going to show you that even I could care for the sadism of that kind of a porn movie!”

Sophia looked at her. Then she said: “How come you're just a waitress, then? I mean why aren't you part of the mafia or something?”

While she was saying this, a man had come closer to their table, seemingly interested in hearing the conversation. It seemed coincidental, but soon after this he pulled a gun on the two people sitting there, and then left in a car that was parked outside the restaurant.
  

Chapter 9

“How come you're eager to be into business like this in the first place?” she wondered.

“I sort of don't feel like telling you why, mama!”

“Then, why should we support you for that kind of fanaticism, David?!”

“I don't know really, mom, dad, but I feel I have to get home soon enough in order to start a business of my own, instead of these shady people I've been dealing with for some years now!”

“Then what about your business with them, David, don't you feel they're about what you aren't when you now start exploring business of selling contracts with big business associates from abroad?”

“Oh, shit. I can't relieve myself of the tension of all this shady business without there being any sort of bigger deals to be about for it, mama!”

His parents both looked a bit chocked and troubled. His dad now began speaking: “I feel you're into a lower business than the one you were, sonny. Therefore I don't think you should be dealing with us as those supporters of the new type of errands to run and contracts to seal that you're into starting to be about!”

“I don't see how come they wouldn't kill me if they don't see it in me not to have a career for that she was murdered, dad!”

“Now you're talking sonny! Then I shall go to my bank and fix some papers for you to be dealing with for that start of the new business of yours!”

“Great! When can I begin working with it, you think?”

“I'd say just about tomorrow! But first of all I must be certain that the bank will let us see those manuscripts and stuff!”

“I can't see what would be in the way for that, daddy!”

“Oh, we can never be totally certain unless we really have them in our hands, I should say!”

“Then how come there aren't any retails about such papers?!”

“Because they don't need any buyers; they already have an income with them; so they're not very eager to sell them, actually!”

“Oh, I see. Then I'll wait until tomorrow and just hope for the best of it!”

“I can't say you mustn't wait, sonny! But if there's something stopping me from getting those papers for you, then something might happen to the way we treat you here after this, son!”

“I see, dad! But how come then don't they close the deals with the potential thieves of their such papers?!”

“It's because they already have such a deal! But they can't make it work if they don't earn money on either selling the papers or keeping them! And they can't make it work for them without precarious attitudes against newcomers in these shady businesses!”

“OK, dad, then I'll just settle for the papers, and if they're not what I can get to, then I don't care to pretend as if something about you two anymore, dad, and mom!”

“I can then see to it that this ends, for I am hereby the man to be dealt with as business partner of the people you used to work for!”

No comments:

Post a Comment