Monday, July 25, 2016

Issues on Freak and Fancy

Chapter 1

“I don't find it in me,” the woman said to her friend, “to believe they actually want to have seemingly smart attitudes about taking advantage of that kind of situation!”

Her friend looked puzzled. “Why not?” she asked after a while. “I don't find them to be seemingly even that smart at seeming stupid! But how come, anyway, do they seem to be able to smuggle the drugs so easily to our county? Cause it seems rather unlikely that the toll people would not inspect also an idiot about possible dope!”

“I don't think they're too dumb to be into pretending, at least at times, that they are dumb! Because she was after trying to fix me in on the drug kind of thinking for the evening when I had decided to try to get to know her!”

“I suspect they don't seem to be the most serious people to be around, then, am I right?”

“I can't say she seemed serious, though I happen to feel that she was ruining my character rather elegantly! She even seemed to be interested in taking to herself the thought of being a close enough friend for serious trust for the sake of pretending she was worth my trust as well!”

“I can't say we're actually seriously very threatened by them just the same! Because whoever they are, more than that woman, they cannot, can they, terrorize our usual happy existence!”

“I would terrorize them back if they came to me, but what I feel about them is that they are perhaps that many, to the extent I am caught in their toils!”

“Christine, I can't believe they are actually into having exactly you be caught in their toils!”

“Really, Rebecca? Cause actually I feel that they might actually feel that once they've tried a little, then they want to try some more, and eventually that could lead to my ruin - of character at least! But I also do feel that I can keep them at a distance, fairly surely, though.”

“I don't find myself to be ridiculous if I tell ya' to take the stands that she would never try to come back unless they have it in their business to have a likely customer later on for it. Thereby I don't think I can get into your business in any other way than to see you at your home and there see to it that you don't fall into their traps!”

“Why, thank you, Rebecca!”
  

Chapter 2

Christine was cooking the dinner she and Rebecca was going to have. She had invited her for it because she believed this close friend of hers was trustworthy enough to help her against whomever the might be. Therefore she assumed her to be helping her when she insisted on being in the kitchen too. But this was a mistake. Because Rebecca was secretly a drug addict, and she knew, even, the secret 'formula' for getting away with dealing the drugs, because the drug could be found locally, in the nature around where they lived: She and a few other acquaintances of hers had recently picked some of those funny mushrooms and pretreated them, dried them and also grinded them. And while Christine went to the toilet, her friend Rebecca put some of it in her milk.

Rebecca did not intend to drink the milk. Because what she wanted was to make her friend be more like her. It was hardly lust for the mushrooms themselves that she had; they were not very much of a addictive drug. Instead they were very evil in distorting the minds of the users of them - a distortion that at times became more or less irreversible.

Rebecca and Christine ate, drank and talked. It was hardly Christine who could have suspected her old friend of having become this treacherous against her. At the same time, she felt, she was even over dinner, changing. Towards the end of the meal, Christine asked her friend how she was feeling. But Rebecca said she was totally okay and said she could not say anything wasn't as usual, as far as she could tell.

Christine thereby turned to the subject of men. She had earlier discussed them with her friend, and said that they never seemed to find her acquaintance very trustworthy - and that she couldn't really deny that this was because she sadistically called them evil, even when they were not. “I feel now that I should have to apologize to for example Ted, but at the same time I also feel inclosed with the feeling of superiority for being attractive for'm!”

Rebecca looked down for a while, seemingly for the sake of being friendly. But then she said: “Why don't you and I start a sexual relationship! Then we could be both into seeing in them that they are bad and that we can't handle them without one another!”

Christine looked at her. The mushrooms had taken effect so much that she felt horny about her best friend. Thereby she said: “There must be a feeling of seeming adorable in actually being as close as you and I have been!”

Rebecca giggled. “Yeah! I also feel sort of that!”
  

Chapter 3

Two days later, Christine's twelve-year-old son drank of the milk before going to school. When there, he looked at his teacher and for some reason felt he was beautiful. Then he started looking around in the classroom, and found that almost all pupils there made him horny - just as the teacher had. Surprised by this, he looked around again and then he found his penis to be rising. He thereby raised his hand and said: “I need to go to the john!”

“Okay!” said his teacher. “But don't be too long there!”

“Okay!” he said and hurried away. While going there he noticed some people laughing, presumably at his now obviously erect penis. “My!” he thought. “How am I going to get away with this, now?!”

After school, he told his mommy about this. She answered: “I don't feel that they are to be laughing at such a penis! I also feel they have it in them not to admit that we all are to be for real about our penises and vaginas! From now on I command you to be trustworthy about staying always from those who giggle at such a thing!”

Amazed at this, her son said: “Mama, I can't see who that is before they start giggling at it! And thereby I can't avoid them if I don't want to make a fool of myself again!”

“I feel it's correct of you not to know them beforehand! But I also feel you should have that penis seem alright for the people around you!”

Sneeringly, her son looked around himself for a while. “I can't find it in me not to embarrass myself to the extent that I don't want to test them, mama!”

“Then you aught to go to school to the extent that they stop giggling, that's all!”

Pondering on his mama's new attitude, the boy went to his room and started studying.

After a while he heard voices from the living room. It was that friend of mama's again, he thought.

In the living room, Rebecca, Christina and two other people were discussing how they should get away from the drug addicts. It was not seemingly a normal occasion. Because Christine was trying to seduce exactly the one person of the company there whom she hadn't met before. But, she shouldn't be, because he was a preacher.

After a while the preacher noticed this. However, he ignored it, and looked at his wife as though she was to be the one to stop it. But she looked the other way. Then, the preacher said: “I cannot see that you're too smart a woman to be treated as though you were into thinking about the advice I have for you as if it were to be seen as mediocre compared to what they want me to say to you!”

Now his wife looked at them. “How come they always fancy you for that comment!?” she asked angrily.

“I can tell that you don't feel that I'm trying to avoid that! But I feel they should be letting me go, and let me do my business, that's all!”

Christine took a sip of coffee and said: “How come you and I don't see to each other as friends!? I can tell you have a wife who keeps on nagging at you! I could have the assistance I need from a man like you, and hardly from that your wife keeps scolding you for being nice!”

The preacher looked at her, and said: “Her angry attitude is not to be viewed as teh ridicule of the marital relationship that she and I have! I will thereby not be the one to destroy my marriage for the sake of you!”

Christine's son now entered the living room. “I can say that you, mama, don't realize that they find you ridiculous, while I feel that I am being ridiculed for similar attitudes!”

“I can't tell why that kind of ridicule should be viewed as anything but obnoxious!” she answered.

The preacher looked at the boy, and then his mother. “I can take it the two of you are ridiculous in the same sense, but that you, not he, has the guts to find himself as ridiculous as the two of you seem to be!”

“Robert only has the guts to say so because the people in his school laughed at him when he was trying to go to the bathroom for the sake of staying descent!”

“I see!” the preacher said. “But now I can't tell if you are trying to convince me that you are both trying to hide that kind of an attitude from me!”

“I'm not trying to hid anything!” Christine burst out. “But I am trying to find out what my son is about when he says he takes it they can't laugh at him in school without him being sore and restless when he gets home!”

The preacher's wife looked at her and said: “The tow of you should say to each other not to be ridiculous, instead of simply having it those ridicules are bad!”

Rebecca looked at them and said: “Then how come they don't find themselves to be laughable when all they do is try to be polite without actually trying also to be friendly or even to say to themselves that they should have been friendly?!”
  

Chapter 4

In school, Robert tried now to be normal, but the kids laughed at him, and seemingly talked behind his back. Thereby he got to be lonely for a week or two. But eventually, other kids than earlier started to befriend him.

“I,” one guy said, “also have that problem! Suddenly my dick was rising and I really couldn't stop it! I too was ridiculed, and they talked behind my back as well!” he said. “Thereby, you and I should become friends over this, and also try to be close!”

“I can't find a way to tell myself to try to be friends with anyone! But on the other hand I have no choice now, but to seek whatever friendships there can be! So you, Suzy and Dan can be my friends, preliminary, from now on.”

“Okay, let's do it that way!” Suzy said. “And I don't want to be friends with only Ann! So therefore I came to you with my similar problem as yours!”

“Then I want to be friends with her, I mean Ann, too!” Dan burst out.

“Me too!” Robert said. And so did the third boy. Thereby the three of them had found themselves to be into mutual relations about trying to be normal in the very asking sense, and found themselves to be ridiculous also about feeling they should be mediocre at contacting the other gender. The girl seemed to be plucky, and thereby not too ridiculous. Thereby, the three boys had seemed to be ridiculous in a way that seemed to themselves as low, while this girl seemingly hadn't. In tending to feel that way, the three boys resurrected, however, their confidences in themselves as persons who should try to be normal, while both this girl and also Robert's mom were trying to be smart at seeming aware of themselves as smart at presenting themselves. Thereby, both of them fell for the drug's irreversible effects!
  

Chapter 5

“I have confidence now,” Christine said to her son, “that I can work and be high-spirited at ones!”

“Good for you, mom!” he said rather indignantly.

“I thereby have a gift for you my son!” she said and tried to hug him. “I will try to make the people feel that we have a smart enough family to be viewed as better than they, and thereby we shuold be happy forever after here!”

“I'm not following, mom!”

“Robert! You and I disturb people by being happy! But form now on the thought of being happy shall always be the representable way for us and the rest of the people we're acquainted with will follow!”

“I don't think I know what you're talking about!”

She tried again to hug her son, this time with a little kiss to come with it. He avoided her, however.

Thereby, Christine didn't find herself to be as enjoyable as she had thought she was. The drug's effects could thereby be reversed had it not been for the couple of weeks after she got stuck in the state of mind of being secure about the effects being charming and smart to have!

“Sonny, you and I aught to never talk to each other that way again! From now on I will see it in you to be exactly like the others, those in my office, where I now have changed my position! And also those with the preachers, who all seem to neglect be for being responsibly sharing my sensuality!”

He looked at her. “Mama, you don't have any reason to say to me that I've been talking in the way that they have. They seem to be into that you are not to be viewed as responsible while I have only said that I don't know what you're talking about, basically!”

“Sonny, I shall from now on neglect that you ignored that I was coming from the perspective that she - I mean Rebecca - and I shall now be into a relationship that coins the value of being clear about one's sensuality as the greatest kind of treasure! We shall, she and I, thereby see to it that forever after we will be amazing in being sensual and thereby smart at being generous! Thereby I have gotten a new job at the firm; I am into advertising now!”

He sighed. “Alright mom. Take it the way you like! But I am from now on not happy with your life as disgusting and generous!”

“What do you mean!?”

“I mean the people in school would laugh at you as well as me and thereby keep on ridiculing for the time that you were there - if you ever go there mama!”

“So what, sonny!?”

“I mean i cannot handle them as being superior! While you seem to be handling them as being smart at trying to be superior, I am into that they should not be viewed as the people who should be into reasons for putting me down! Thereby you and I are not alike, although I am this son of yours!”

“I can tell you're trying to pretend I'm too smart at seeing people as smart at pestering us! I guess you aren't even trying to fend them off, those bullies!”

“I can't find it in you to actually take responsibility of your family, mama! I can thereby say that I have to take care of my own mind from now on!”

“I can find it in you to despise me for actually being a caring person!”

“I can tell you're trying to harass me for feeling responsible about what people think, while you keep thinking that we're really something else than what they see in us! “I can say to them, perhaps, that you are taking some kind of responsibility even so, but there is a catch, mama: They always will see it in you, and thereby perhaps me too, that you are pretending to know what they're talking about while they all can go on laughing and seeming innocent at the same time!”
  

Chapter 6

Three months passed, and in school, Robert and his new friends were finding new friends every now and then. Most of them seemed to be like Robert about feeling that it mattered that people found them ridiculous. But Suzy and five other kids were different. Indignant of the three of them, Robert felt like dumping them now and then, but couldn't because if he did, then he felt that his mother couldn't accept him, and somehow this intimidated him very much.

Robert thought of the three of them. They were only one boy. “Why?” he asked himself. “Perhaps it's because boys feel rather awkward about themselves when not appreciated, and girls don't - as easily!” he concluded, and felt pretty confident that this was the explanation.

Thereby, later that day, he shared it with Dan and one more boy. Dan said that it was possible that this was so, but that he felt that “girls also take responsibility for being clear about what they are instead of just what people think!”

“I think so too!” said the other boy.

Robert thought for a while. “Yeah, perhaps that's so,” he said at last. “But what if there's rumour about them and they have it in them not to be clear on when to be smart at being supportive of themselves as people who should be treated like shit just because they're innocent of caring to take responsibility of being immoral against those who spread those rumours?!”

“Dan said: “I don't feel they're responsible for being good when they don't find it in themselves to be happy about caring about the rumours, if that is the case!”

“I don't,” the third boy said, “feel they're irresponsible, though, to the extent they care about their seemingly sober-minded attitudes!”

“Then do you,” Robert asked, “feel that they care about their attitudes in general or that they only care about their appearance at the surface level?”

“I can perhaps be into that they all seem to care about their appearance, but that they don't all at all stay at the surface level for caring about the attitudes and stuff that we are about, Rob, but also they! Right?”

“Okay, I'll settle for that!” Robert said.
  

Chapter 7

“Then what do you want from me, mama?!” Robert asked Christine while she was doing the dishes. “I mean I can't see it in you to even be responsible the way Richard in school said that women do! I can't say that you feel one should get into caring about morals as long as they aren't seemingly for the sake of seeming perfect although one is not!”

“I can't say that I could tell you all about what I've discovered about my friend Rebecca!” his mother said, instead of answering him.

Robert looked up “What mom?!” he asked.

“She has been the bastard that has put something in my food! I can tell, because she has been the one to seduce me based upon when I was drugged! Besides she is nowadays clever at seeming to be my girlfriend for the lesbian stuff and thereby I shall go to the police and say that she has drugged me!”

He looked shocked. “I can only say that this was the last thing that there seemed to be between the two of you!”

“Then how come she tries to seduce me all the time!?”

“I didn't even know she did that!”

She sighed. “I mean there's nothing to stop that I go to the police and then say that she drugged me once I find what she has drugged me with! ... which I tend to think I shall find out by talking to the doctor soon enough!”

“Good, mom!”

“I shall talk to the doctor and then we shall sue that girl for being so evil with me!”

“Okay mom!”

“Thereby you and I shall find out what she's actually been about! Cause it seems that you also were drugged, which can - can't it? - explain the way you embarrassed yourself by being horny in school!”

“Yeah, mom, I guess it can do that!”

“OK, good, then I'll call that doctor right away!”
  

Chapter 8

A few days later, Christine and her son took of to the doctor and told him about the effects. He said that he thought it was one of four drugs that he knew about. So he immediately let a nurse take blood samples from them, but told them that the results could take as much as a few weeks - at most, he promised.

But five weeks later, there came a letter from him saying that no drug could be found in the test. However, the letter said that more than one of the drugs could cause effects that lasted longer than the traces of it in blood. Thereby, the doctor concluded, the troubles were caused by one of those.

Christine took the letter and went to the police just the same. At the station a police woman looked at it and then at her face. “Hmmh! I think we have a clear-cut case of being manipulated by drugging and seducing into not realizing that it's dangerous to be drugged in the first place! Do you remember when she first had you use those - pills was it?”

Christine looked nonplussed when she answered: “No, I don't know when that was! Because I didn't realize it at the time!”

“I see,” the police woman said thoughtfully. “I thereby conclude that she was actually through in getting to know you for it, right?”

Christine sighed deeply and answered: “No, she was my friend even from childhood, but there's nowadays an air to her that seems just like what I seemingly have about me - or at least my son tells me to think about myself as ridiculous when I tend to fix my thoughts at the issue of being woman enough to be staying clear on herself as the valuable being that should be regarded as a caretaker of fellow human beings. Even though he says so, he also implies that I probably should feel up to believing in myself as the virtue of seeing to it that this stays good enough for the two of us to be good together and then also to stay away from the thought of us being clear on how to manipulate one another.”

The police woman looked at her thoughtfully. “How come, then, do you feel embarrassed when you tell me this? Because you seem very much to be into speaking to me as though you knew nothing of why people find you embarrassing!”

“You think so!?”

The woman looked at her and said: “Yes, I really think you're embarrassing go be with! I can't hep that you behave like a dope already, although there seemingly hasn't been that much dope in you yet! I thereby feel that you should tell yourself to say way that woman drugged you instead of simply telling me that she is the one to have done it! I don't mean to embarrass you about that she has been awful enough to drug you underhandedly, but still, try to think about her possible motives, please!”

Christine thought for a while. “I guess she felt I was simply her inferior! ... Or else that I was stuck up if I didn't take them - because she had been taking them, perhaps!”

“I don't see the reason for that to be sure enough evidence for a motive, Christine.”

“I can't find the way to be clever about this! I have somehow been drugged enough, perhaps, to be unable to speak clearly! I seem not to have been sober since four months back! So perhaps back then she drugged me more than once.”

“Still I can't find enough evidence in this to say to myself that we can actually be sure this friend of yours is actually guilty!”

“I can't see how come they all seem to be so arrogant!”

“”Since you begin talking to me in a third person perspective I suggest that you go to a psychiatrist instead!” the police woman retorted.
  

Chapter 9

“Why,” Christine asked her psychiatrist, “do people tend to find me annoying when all I do is try to relieve their thoughts of themselves as totally okay to seem to be about for a woman like me?”

The psychiatrist looked at her and answered: “I don't see why yet. But I can tell that you are totally into trying to see them as fake because they don't like you.”

“I see it in them to be trying to trick me into thinking they are superior! Because they all seem to ask me to pretend I'm nothing but smart at ingratiating them or something! They all seem also to apply my opinion about myself as though I should be thinking of them instead!”

The psychiatrist looked at her again, and said: “I thereby can't say they couldn't be believing you to be someone else underneath some surface of ... perhaps that shouldn't be exactly ingratiation - or what do you think?”

“I don't feel they are anything but embarrassing to me, but I try to give them a compliment so that they can tend to view themselves as people whom I can be acquainted to without that meaning I am unfortunate.”

Her psychiatrist now sighed and thought for a while. The conversation continued and led only to that the psychiatrist felt that Christine was embarrassing herself by feeling that others should be thankful that she even thinks about them as friends without that causing a grudge in her.

As she was going home she sat on the bus and looked at other people entering it at the in-between stations. She then came to a conclusion about herself that she was not feeling good about liking any of them - almost. The only exceptions were a few people who seemed content about viewing everyone else as superior to them - except for in the moral sense. In this she saw in them an ability to be thorough about thoughts of moral as being superior to everything else. By concluding this about herself she found also that she had been moral had it not been for that drug in her. Because that drug had made her feel horny, and that kind of feeling didn't fit in with the kind of personality she respected.

Leaving the bus, she figured that if she was to be seen nowadays as the kind of woman who was respectable, then she must be trying to be descent in every way she could. Thinking about this, she entered her home with a sense of being supreme again. Taking of her coat and then her shoes she also felt supreme about trying to be good in the sense that was descent.

But, as soon as she felt totally secure in viewing herself as supreme, she started to dare to feel that she was also superior in the sense that any mistake she made should be tolerated by whomever might have anything to do with it.
  

Chapter 10

Modelling with her ex-friend Rebecca, Christine noticed about her that she was almost totally horny nowadays, seemingly content abut that coming during the photo shoots could be done by her. She seemed to enjoy very much being sort of unnoticed about it. But at the same time she seemed to glutton about showing it of! Thereby, it seemed to Christine that her ex-friend had been taking even more drugs, and she wondered why.

At one occasion, Christine looked at her and whispered: “I can tell you're so horny that you even ...” She finished the statement by a head nod.

Rebecca looked at her and whispered back: “I feel so great nowadays that you couldn't even imagine!”

Now Christine felt an envy about the horniness in her ex-pal. At the same time, though, she sort of felt that it should be deemed inappropriate. But she didn't thereby feel confident that she would ever be as happy without that drug as she could perhaps become with it.

Towards the end of the shoot, Rebecca tended to seem to show the camera that she - and supposedly also Christine - was horny about one another, something which made Christine blush. The cameraman looked a bit puzzled over this, but seemed rather content anyway. “I feel that you to seem actually to be into this business as though your private lives was part of it!”

Rebecca nodded: “Yeah!” she said. “We both feel very comfortable with showing off our amusements in the sense that we can be happy together without that being too filthy or disturbing for you or the public, I think. ...”

“I can't say it isn't quite charming of the two of you!” the cameraman said, while taking a few more shots, which tended to portray Christine as happy about being this close to Rebecca, who thereby felt an envy, again towards Rebecca, this time for being or at least seeming well-adapted for the situation.

“I can't tell,” Christine said, “how much aspiration there aught to be in a girl like me for the thought of herself as being intimate with both the public and my coworker for the sake of the photo shoot!”

The cameraman smiled at this and told her to continue the way she was doing it, “though I think with a snippet more and better fancy, perhaps, about the prestige in that thought of herself as tempting for those who would want to look at it.”

At this Christine broke out against him: “You are totally filthy! How dare you look at me and my former friend as mere sex objects! I will sue the two of you for trying to turn me into a sex object and for being fanciful about doing so! ...”

Chocked, the cameramen took it he was over the line about this. Then he looked at the two girls and found that neither of them seemed to be smart at presenting the situation as bad for the sake of their careers, except, perhaps the girl who scolded him, with whom it was in the sense that he was to be looked down upon and thought of as perhaps even the scum - or something - who should always be scolded for any small mistake he made. “I don't think you're in your right mind to say that, Christine! Because at least I ain't doing nothing that shouldn't be done at photo shoot!”

Christine seemed to sneer at this, but without being quite obvious about that. The other girl smiled happily and said: “I don't see any problem with the thought of the man taking the pictures having it we aren't the best, but still fairly good, models! So why, Christine, do you keep complying at it!”

“How should I not be complaining about it, when he is the filthy man who tries to see my vagina as the free enterprise he should be exploiting! He - and you for that matter - should not be seen as the real coworkers that I want to have! He seems totally out of his mind for the comment he just made about us!”

Thoughtfully the cameraman ended the session, upon which he told Rebecca that perhaps the two of them should get themselves a female photographer instead.
  

Chapter 11

During the next few weeks, the photo shoots were shot by a young woman named Helen. Somehow they kept on being peaceful and tranquil, although Christine wondered why she couldn't get herself to complain about them. But somehow she thereby felt growing confidence in both Rebecca, her and even the company they were working for.

Arrogantly, Christine felt that she was needed for the public, and thereby eventually she spoke to her friend (or so-to-speak, now, ex-friend) about that feeling of being horny, and asked if she could perhaps help her to some more of it.

Rebecca looked at her. “Yeah, I can, I guess! but you need to keep silent about this stuff we're doing, in that case!” Thoughtfully Christine said yes to that, and to another thing, namely being horny inside for Rebecca, and for the camera, leaving it to the surface to pretend that decency was the virtue she always had had. Rebecca thereby invited her friend over to her place for a stew with beer and attraction between women. When there, the two girls spoke to one another about women's power and thereby Rebecca was able to suppose her friend to be supportive of a cult that she thereby very carefully introduced her to, by talking to her about the thought of having such a cult.

Christine seemed a bit too curious about this for there being a complete hinder for Rebecca against her fancying her as a member, eventually. With the crushed mushrooms she now had added in both her friend's beer and food, she felt fairly confident that this girlfriend would eventually become one of them. She spoke to her friend very softly about the thought of such a cult, gradually insinuating that they actually existed. Christine thereby became inspired to view herself as part of it.
  

Chapter 12

A few years later, Christine was part of a women's pro-drug movement, which she had thoroughly checked not to be ruled, or even inspired, by any men. Thereby, Christine felt confident that the movement wasn't bad at all, in the sense that she wasn't able to feel attached to as a problematic guy of the context. She solemnly swallowed the bate of thinking that it was in an all-woman community that brainwashing thus was not to be viewed as bad enough to have to bother much about.

This synced with that Christine, based on their brainwashing, sort of felt really self-confident nowadays. But her son did not appreciate her anymore, it seemed. However, she thought about this as being blindly into society's dogma and   -  perhaps fatally, she thought  -  into a male chauvinism that should be regarded as even trustworthy as an ideal for at least her, and very preferably not her son.

Her son thereby secretly both despised and feared her. He could not tell anyone without feeling insecure about his own future, for being judged as the bastard son of such a woman, he felt. Thereby, he and she kept facades of really liking each other, but also predicaments of fancying one another as preferably viewed as having correct attitudes about life.

Thoroughly, Christine's friend Rebecca had been brainwashing his mother, Robert figured. But then again he could be smart now at speaking to women who earlier on had seemed interesting but unreachable. It was a fairly huge advantage for his sex life, he thought. Thereby, he too felt a very big interest in not telling the police or something!

No comments:

Post a Comment