Monday, July 25, 2016

The Evil Choice of Woman or Man

“How can we,” Rebecca asked, “feel confident without there being the insinuation about us that we are insinuative ourselves about the feeling of immaturity to be of virtue for all sadism there is!?”

“I don't know!” her friend answered. He looked at her and continued: “I feel that we don't have anything much against us anyway, somehow! It's not like they actually can harass us about being bad, is it? I mean now that we're trying to pretend as if nothing so much that they don't really have a clue about our hopes, there is also of any possibility, is there, that they continue pursuit of what we're after once we seem to be an ordinary fairly happy couple!?”

“Then we should all try to have it we all are into happiness just for the sake of being real about not answering to calls from the decadent and corrupt people that we used to - we could say - be willing to deal with! Right?!”

“Right! Therefore, I can't feel there's really any charm in pretending as if nothing at this stage! We could, couldn't we, be insinuative of our ability to be cool about not being evil, once we don't feel like it!”

“I feel we have to pretend as if nothing, because evil is not to be viewed as something they will forget if we care about! I also feel they should be caring about the insinuations that we are evil as were they shallow!”

“I can't feel that it makes any difference for me if we seem evil now or just pretend as if nothing from now on, apart from the difference it makes that we in that case don't have the guts to see to it that they respect our assets for it!”

“I can't see that as an asset! It's not our assets that it's about, seeming evil while we actually could seem to be good people, who don't care about being evil without remorse, even for exceptions!”

“Then I shall see to it that they don't ever find out about my lusts for sinning while contemplating on how to revel in their agony about being sinful themselves. But I won't pretend as though I wasn't evil enough to fake that evil someday would be of gain for me to be into! I won't have it we aren't capable of having it they are the evil ones while intimidating them by being evil ourselves!”

“I can't see why you and I should not be evil together? And thereby I cannot tell how come they don't feel that we should be viewed as the couple that are good people, although we both can know that we don't care about very much goodness!”

“I don't see in you to be able to take my stands at all about this! Therefore I won't accept you as my partner anymore! Besides, I've gotten myself another girl on the side, and she's not going to be as dumb as you are on this issue!”

“I have also had partners on the side! I can perhaps be into one or two of them in order to compensate for that!”

“Then I won't care about how my ass is on the line for you since that time last year when we decided to be partners!”

“Alright! But I won't care about the way they feel that I've been up to loving you while I already had two other boyfriends when we hooked up!”

“So what?! I feel they aren't anything but mature enough not to respect you for being that imbecile who wants to pretend evil is about immaturely having it one is smart at seeming to feel evil is good or something!”

“I don't feel that way about it! I feel that one has to hide one's lusts in the first place, and then one has to expose them as though they weren't there in the first place! Therefore the result will be seemingly that it's evil that I pretend to be, but evil is not to be shown for them all, if one is to be clever!”

“Then why do you pretend as if something about the sadism you had when I was into pretending you were that good woman who shouldn't be harassed by the people who find themselves to be immature if they don't pursue or at least harass the evils they see?”

“I don't know why! But somehow I felt right then, that it should be shown that I was smart at being evil although it didn't show all the time. I felt that it was about time to be showing it off; but I don't feel like being obvious about it when it's not smart at keeping a surface intact for the sake of pretension that it's not evil otherwise!”

“How come then aren't you being evil now, with the thought of pretending as if something about evil being immaturity of some kind, which then turns out to be evil in itself?!”

“It's because I don't feel like telling everyone about my business in being evil!”

“Then it's not about the respect we should have for other evil people that you are! How come you have it I don't have the respect I should have, when it's you who aren't dealing with it as though it was respect we should have?!”

“I don't feel I haven't given you all the respect you should have! I don't feel there's any problem I could have if it weren't for that you pretended I was evil in the first place!”

“I can't pretend that you're evil when you're being surface good all the time! Why do you say I'm pretending when you're not at all susceptible of the notion of being evil? Or at least of being evil so it shows in a good sense?!”

“Richard! It's not I , it's you who are that kind of dumb! It's not I but it's you who have been pretending as if nothing about that we're evil in church! It's not I but you who has been into evil as though it weren't a smart attitude to show off at occasions when one can show it off so that it pays off!”

“Bullshit! I haven't pretended they aren't immature when they aren't evil! But you have, you little lying bitch who thinks they should be treated as though they were the better ones and then wants to rebel against me as though I wasn't the one to humiliate them!”

“I cannot revolt against your attitude about me! I cannot revoke that feeling you have about my ass being evil in too obscure ways for there being the right, for you, humiliation against those who are into good and humility! Because I cannot feel evil is enough to say when those people are around for us to revolt against! I cannot feel I have a revolution if I don't hide my ass for them! It's not us, it's them that it should expose, when we do something against the good and faithful.”

“Then why don't you feel that we are into goodness simply for the sake of being absolute about trying to pretend as if nothing?! Instead you feel that there isn't any object of communication in anyone who isn't smart at goodness! How come do you feel that there aren't any good virtues they would pretend as if something about!?”

“It's because I don't feel like being the kind of woman who can't seem to be innocent once they start accusing! I feel there's not any point in not seeming innocent to the extent they can be pretending we're bad! That's why I've been chosing not be evil at occasions when evil is not to be seen as mediocre, and not on occasions when it was just a tool for seeming perfect at being smart at nailing those who aren't evil!”

“I can thereby not feel up to giving you any harassment! But I feel there's no clue to how you can react that way to the evils that even without that are bad enough for nailing them!”

“I will from now on see to it that I'll be the one to be asked about what is evil and what isn't! I moreover assume that you aren't competent enough to see evil as the smartness that should be kept smart! Instead you're just wasting that evil like an asset for you not to be thrifty with!”

With that she closed the door that she had been holding for the latter part of the conversation. She left his house and drove away in her car. After two years, she returned and talked to him about what they had been doing. It turned out that neither of them could find other opposite-gender partners who found their assumptions about when to pretend as if nothing or something about evil to be sound!

No comments:

Post a Comment