Monday, July 25, 2016

Peter's Marriage

Mommy's Alternatives

”My mother will always have it that it's either realism or the mercy that doesn't ask for it.” Lizzie said. “She always takes advantage of my situation, of not being able to play her game as well as she.”

Her boyfriend looked at her and wondered if she thought she would never get away from her at all. He studied her facial expressions. They were sad but somehow saying that she was not to be disturbed from the dignity of being into values of her - or was that her mother's - kind.

“She always,” Lizzie continued, “has it they who come to me for rescue should be realists in the sense that they view her as my superior, or else as ... I'm not sure I can explain this! ... as mercy for her views of me as her doll to be keeping forever.”

“I feel that you should go to her and tell her that you don't want her to be that kind of a parent. After that, you and I could go to a party and have a good time, just to forget her for you.”

“Look, Peter, we're not into an affair just because I have to judge her for you. I need to be looking at her views on me as though they were superior until someone else says such things to her.”

“It's not you and I who should be harassed by her like that! Remember you and me are engaged for actual life together after our marriage!”

“Who the hell do you think they are, those friends of my mothers? It's not she who couldn't go to the police and say you raped me, and then have them as witnesses, somehow! You know it happened to me and my former boyfriend - or didn't I quite tell you about that late night out that he and I had?”

Peter sighed. “No, I don't think you did tell me all about it.”

“Well, do you want to hear it now?”

“Yeah, I guess it's worth listening to ya, after all! But I can become jealous if the two of you were into too much of that hanky-panky stuff.”

Lizzie stared downwards. “I and he had been seeing each other for a while. It was not more than you and I had been after three months of our relationship, though we actually had been together for more than five months, he and I.”

She looked at him and continued: “She imagined that I was raped in the sense that I was seen as happy with him while actually being frightened, or manipulated with.”

“Oh, I see,” Peter broke in. “But then she had been the one to really do that kind of manipulating, right!?”

After pausing for a few seconds she answered: “Yes it was! It was her manipulation, to some extent, that she wanted him to seem to have been doing. Only that she knew, I can suppose, that he wasn't ever smart enough, actually for it. Therefore I think she was as jealous as a boyfriend could have been against another man whom he suspected for cheating with me.”

“I see,” Peter said, and swallowed.
  

Too Bad They're Always Quarreling


“Why, indeed, then,” Lizzie asked two days later, “are you trying to quarrel with my mother, of all things?”

“I'm not,” her fiancé answered, while trying his best to hide his grudges

“Yes, you are, Peter!” she retorted.

“No, I'm not!" he said, looking at her as if he had no grudge whatsoever.

She smiled smugly at this. “Do you realize that you're trying to say that you've accepted her insinuations about me as your superior?”

He stared at her for a while. “The insinuations that are about your so-called superiority are not as accepted as they are repressed.” he said finally.

“Peter, I've already been thorough this about her with you. She did say that she meant to insinuate that you were not to take any part of my family until you grow up and show yourself to be a worthy companion about being precarious against the filth of those we and/or you have to despise.”

“It's not about her and me, this, is it?”

“You mean Carla?”

“Yeah.”

“No, it's not. It's about you being an imbecile and not about you having an affair on the side.”

He stared briefly at her before answering: “You and I don't have a marriage yet, so why don't you figure out how to produce smartness for the attitudes you want, and then you and I will look through what possibilities we have?”

“I can't believe you don't realize that you're the imbecile right now!”

“What?”

“You heard me. I really did find that last comment of yours to be an imbecile's way to feel sound about the nature of things he can't do on his own.”

“I can apologize to you for that imbecile comment of mine!”

“Do you feel you want to apologize for really being an imbecile, then?”

He sighed. Then looked up with an air of some sincerity. “No, I don't feel like it,” he said at last.

“OK! Then I propose that we end this relationship right away!”

“Really? So it is about that Carla thing after all?”

“I already told you! It's not about Carla! Besides, I've been having four men by your side! I now only have one less among the five I've been having for four years.”

He gazed at her. “How can you say that I'm imbecile when all that I proposed was that we keep an open relationship?”

“I can because you're stupid enough to believe that we are nonsense about having affairs on the side!”

“You could have told me!”

She sighed deeply at this. “No, I wasn't able to! But that's because you were the one to be always bragging about the way you handled me with your own affairs on the side. But now it's I who can find you an imbecile in that it's not you who are able not to admit it.”

“Oh my!” he said staring at her again.
  
 

The Jealousy of the Bad Cunning

“I'm imbecile, she said! Can you believe that?”

Peter's sister Sally looked at her brother with sympathy, but also with an edge of dislike. “Of course you're unwilling to desire her as much as you can. But how come you didn't tell her about the few unmentioned affairs you had on your side? I mean that would have set her straight about it, wouldn't it?”

He looked stunned at this. “Sally, I guess you're not aware that I have to face her family about it in that case.”

“I can see that you're not trying to see that you'll have to face them just the same.”

“What do you mean?”

“You just told me, she had had it her mother wanted to see you as her inferior. Also she had told you that she was looking forward to being against you having a relationship at all, or wasn't that so!?”

He sighed. “I presume you think we're talking about some small thing, like that trick she's trying to pull on me.”

“Can't you presume yourself that she is into something more than a trick?”

“How can you say that?”

“Well, she did say to you that you were an imbecile before she broke up with you. She even did mention for you that she had cheated behind your back. I can presume that she's totally serious about seeing you as her inferior.”

“I don't suppose you're after seeing me as your inferior as well, are you?”

“Why not?”

“Because you're not superior in that you don't argue for it in time! I mean for that responsibility of pretending as if something about the immature people that might ignore the possibility of loosing their sense of manners and so on that they fake that they have real smartness for.”

“I suppose you don't find it in me to take responsibility of the triumph one can have over those idiots?”

“I can't really find that much of it in the way you have been behaving! ... Do you remember when you said that there's no clue to how those gypsies should be undermined about their ability to seem to be normal among us?”

She frowned at this. “How come you bring up that old story? I was just supposing they didn't have the guts to presume they were normal. I didn't find it in me to presume you could judge them as easily as I could have done were I in a man's position about it.”

“It's not all about me then is it?”

“Yes, it is! It's all about that imbecile attitude of yours!”

“Now look who's faking an attitude of smartness for calling them filth while things are clear on what they are!”

“I don't presume you are into anything but niggers, apart from just telling them gypsies and so on about that necessity of yours!”

“I don't have anything against the negroes following their own trails, and I don't find anything that says you are up against anything so extreme as those morons whom I met with last month.”

“I don't suppose you're into anything but bragging about that!”

“How come then, don't you touch the spirit of the Christ so that it shows that we had been trusting Him to be our lord as well as theirs?”

“I don't find it in Him to be as trustworthy as they preach! But I do find Him to be as good as they preach! On the other hand, I don't see it in them to be as smart at Jesus as they seem. And therefore they don't have any reason to believe they're actually superior in the first place!”

With that they concluded the discussion.

“Excuse me, you're trying to be my sister's deceiver!”

“But how come then,” Peter asked, “do you feel there's a dilemma between caring and not?”

Suzanne, Lizzie's younger sister shook her head. “I don't feel there's an alternative to being upset with my sister for tearing down what we thought was almost always the real virtue of being a woman.”

Peter looked astonished. “Lizzie does not tear such things down.” he said after a few seconds.

“Yes, she does!” Suzanne responded.

“Like what?!”

“I tear down your wall of appearance that she falls for as though you were innocent. And she thereby tears down my own wall of appearance that shows that I am for real about her, and not like all of you guys!”

“What!?”

“I mean you and I could have had a romance, but then you should have been the one to always stop tricking me for trying to be friendly, and that without actually creating the dilemma as such!”

“What!?!”

“I mean I don't ask for your services any more than you would ask for mine at a time like this!”

“What!?!”

“I mean my sister and I don't ever have to quarrel! She and I get along very well without you and I arguing about how mom finds her way to being fulfilled without you two being horrible enough to pretend she demands from her what she doesn't demand from me!”

He thought for short a while, and then asked: “And what are those demands?”

“That I and she should have our happiness revealed, for each other, and not for enough other people to actually start a dilemma!”

“Do you mean that the choice between realism and mercy isn't there when you don't find yourself unhappy!?”

“Yes. I mean that you two are ruining that!”

“I and my girlfriend, your sister, are not trying to ruin anything! We are not into the demands of your mom as though they weren't there,b, possibly, in more than one sense!”

“How come then, you and shouldn't ask for the freedom to stand aside and be the ones not to be seen as the obnoxious ones that you guys should be into pretension about?”

“What?!”

“You keep saying what to all my questions! But here's a question for you to figure out with your family and about that I shall be into their dilemmas about why you and I should have the purpose for being ruled by that family of the bitch they said was my speaker of eternal attempts to be feeling worthwhile for men like you: How much do they pay for that you and I should have this conversation at all, although you and I shouldn't be together about trying to be into speaking about our relationship with her and my and Carl's mom!?!”

“Excuse me, but I don't feel this conversation is anything but your asshole attitude without any reason. Excuse me, I'm going to leave there!” he said and left.
  

Reasons to Try to Be a Lover

Ingrid said to her friend Lizzie that she should be trying to wash her hands clean of all the men she's had before, so that the new man would be well established as her actual partner. Ingrid insinuated, thereby, that she'd had a dilemma with men before her last one, and that this could perhaps be true about all her friends, by the way. Now she smiled at her friend and took her empty coffee cup from the table where she had served her.

Lizzie sat thoughtful. She figured herself to be of better value than to sink a coming marriage to the level of inadequacy that would be there unless she kept to the advice her friend just gave. But she also felt sorry about her two exes that they were not too bad, actually, and sadly she felt that she had to give their would-be friendship up for her present situation. As she watched her friend come back to the coffee table, she said:

“How come they see us as their superiors nowadays, those men? Why I remember in the eighties, how my very first love affair was just that the guy pretended I was a fake unless I wanted to have sex with him!”

“I suppose it's because you were just a teenager then! Why I, on my side, can recall how you and Josh faked that you were into nothing but hugging, and how you really rambled on even in my bedroom about sex without a condom!”

“I suppose that was all that I needed back then! But I feel now that things should be different! It's he and I that it should be forever, and that's the final word there should be about it!”

“How come you don't use a condom nowadays for the sake of establishing a relationship based on sound morals instead of just screwing the way you and they used to do!?”

“I feel I'm incompetent if I had to use a condom!” Lizzie answered.

“Me too! I feel totally instable about it if there's not any smart attitude about would-be for real about it all!”

Lizzie gave a short smug smile about this.

“I feel,” her friend said, “that you and I should go out to a party and not even think about what happened between you and the people there, and then you can have real sex before your marriage!”

“I'd love that! I feel now that I'm supposed to also take advantage of the situation that you and I should also have sex before I get married.”

“I very much supposed you would want that!” Ingrid answered her.
  

The Feeling of Wanting to Be Part of a Supposed Marriage

“I am an inadequate fellow for that kind of response!” George said to Peter. “I feel I'm unable to rescue myself from the torment of being inadequate for a response for ever!”

“I can't understand you!” Peter responded. “You don't have anything that says to me that you're really into a marriage before you actually start trying to be smart at feeling you are into the right thing with her!”

“So you mean I should say to my wife that she isn't happy just because my dick is stable only if she tries better than she wants to, to try to be my sexual toy for the evening? I don't feel that's a response at all! Because her insinuations are that my ass should be out of the house for her if she is not good enough anyway!”

“I don't feel you're into marriage unless you say so to her! Why don't you try to be into having her seem sexy just for the evening now and then just for the sake of saying that they should all appreciate her for it if she does?”

“Because I'm not that sexy for her!”

“I don't suppose you can actually understand what sex is if you don't try to be into her being your sex object, at least for the evening!”

“I feel I'm not up to such a response to her insinuations that I am not man enough for her house! I cannot insinuate that she is not woman enough for me, instead!”

“I think you could have!”

“No, I can't”

“Yes, you can!”

“I feel,” George told him, “that he and she should go out together even without my presence, but that I actually should be able to have it I would be the better fellow for her anyway!”

“I can't see why you can't be obnoxious with her the same way she has been with you!”

“I don't feel she's exactly being that obnoxious! Rather, she keeps insinuating that she has met the better fellow in him, and that this keeps him going, instead of that I should stay with her!”

“I don't suppose you're into marriage just because of some small talk about how very sophisticated they are those women, are you!?”

“I don't see what kind of a point you're trying to make!”

“It seems you're not into your own marriage, much less mine, for the sake of bringing about an everlasting commitment - at least not on her behalf!”
  

With All the Love the World Can Provide

Finally, they were about to get married! Peter sat on the sofa and hugged her. She supposed he was crude enough not to be able to actually stop kissing her except for the fact that her parents were watching them. This afternoon, they were going to throw a party, for the whole extended families of both of them.

This party was going to be a square ordination, probably, he thought. But, what he hadn't bargained for was to be figured as a guy to actually take as a snob, whom they thereby wanted to introduce to very fancy sexual and sadistic charisma. It was going to happen that it was she and not he who was able to find them a meal that could be consumed with an appetite not only for hunger, but also for sex and sexual extravagance.

At five a clock, the party began. Peter came there dressed in his usual tuxedo. So did most of the invited male members of his extended family. But his becoming wife did not dress up. Rather she had taken off some of her clothes.

“Why do we have to sit here and pretend we're all happy about not screwing each other?” she asked.

Peter looked chocked. “I thought it was you and I who were to be married this Sunday! I can't imagine how I should look in the media for this if I can't refuse you about it!”

Lizzie looked at him. Then she started undressing even more. She even showed her breasts to the public. “And look, I'll show my vagina, if you don't care to be a stud who cares to take care of sex as well as you try to take care of that business stuff!” With that she opened her skirt and showed her vagina to the public. She was very happy now. “I will show you all how Í have my vagina open almost all thee time for the sake of that sex appeal you searched for and found in me, you asshole!” she said.

He looked even more astonished now. “I can't suppose you and I are ever going to get married after this!”

“I will thereby show them all how I masturbated for having the guts to see you that afternoon when you thought I was to be the one to propose to!”

He looked at her in disgusted astonishment and chock. “I cannot ever forgive this incident!” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment