Monday, July 25, 2016

The Best Woman There Is

“I feel she is the best there is!” Jacob said to his brother. “She is just about the absolutely total about sex appeal! I will fuck her until day breaks then, when she lets me in on that cunt-play stuff she always does with the two other girls she hangs with!”

“I don't believe that you have a real chance to take her at all. No way they're gonna let you in on their stuff about cunt play, nor whatever else you say that they're up to with or without you!”

“She already promised me a night like that! I don't know why, but somehow she fancies my smart, I guess, attitude about selling stocks and so. Weirdly enough, that's what she was speaking ot me about, when she almost proposed to me that I try her out for a night. She even ventured for me to have it that two of her girlfriends be there and play hardcore games with their sexualities!”

“I can tell that she's going to ruin you, or something! It's not at all normal for that type of a girl to like there to be guys around!”

“Oh, Billy, there's not any return form me now! I mean I have to see to it that there's not any pathetic attitudes to say that I can't be cool about having a night like that!”

“James! You don't have any ability to actually get those girls! I propose that you think again before ever going to bed with them!”

“No, I won't! Because now I have a chance of a lifetime!”

“Okay, then, you try it! But I don't think you're going to get away with it; somehow you aren't!”

Four days later, James stood at the doorstep of the girl he had talked to his brother about. He knocked. After around thirty seconds she opened, and he gave her the present he had brought. She opened it and said “Thank you dear, I love this type of chocolate! Now you and I are going to have some fun for real, and don't for get, I want you to meet my two girlfriends before you screw me, and I want them there with me when were doing it!”

“I assure you I like that kind of a plan! I always imagined getting screwed by a girl like this! I also always fancied the thought of her trying to be into lesbian sex beside me at the same time!”'

“Then I shall tell you: We will not stop there very easily. We are going to have so much fun that you can never repair yourself afterwards, I think! Our feelings of remorse against being too serious about relationships matches your personality so much that we'll have a ball all three of us with you there to make it happen!”

In that they went inside and sat down on her sofa. They fondled each other a little, and then the girl said: “Now i feel like calling my best friend Maria!” With that she picked up her mobile and dialed. “Maria!? It's Sophie! Will you come over here, it's that guy I've been talking about! The voice on the other side answered her something that seemed to be that she'd be there right away, and that she'd bring Eleanor with her.

About ten minutes later, they arrived and were let in by Sophie, while James sat on the sofa and smoked a cigarette. One of the girls went to him and said: “Hi! I'm Eleanor! We could be doing business together after this! I feel that you're welcome to take part of my business just as soon as there is a chance to pertain to being certain that there is no mismatch aspirations between us or so!”

With that she sat down, and lit herself a cigarette, drew a long breath and then told him to imagine her and maria fucking him both of them, and that without hesitating that there should also be the third girl, Sophia, to finnish it off! And then, once he came, they would continue with each other until he felt satisfied with watching it. And if he wanted to, he would be let to participate now and then during the night!

James looked at her and said: “I never even dreamed I would be asked to enjoy that kind of commitment form three beautiful, sexy girls!”

After the night had passed, James felt so satisfied that he couldn't resist the temptation of asking them all to do it once again, like next month or something. They looked at each other. Now they weren't happy with hem any more, it seemed. Sophie went to Maria and whispered something in her ear. She nodded, and then she said: “We don't have any party to be participating in again for at least three years! And now you shall be over with, because that kind of man who doesn't care to be into caring for our integrity is not welcome here!”

She thereby opened a cupboard drawer, where she knew that Sophie kept a gun. “Now, you obey!” she commanded. Sophie had meanwhile gotten herself another gun, and so had Eleanor.

He looked perplexed. “Sure I'll obey, but you shouldn't shoot me just because I asked you that simple question! And you shouldn't be angry with me just because I wanted to get another fuck with you!”

Sophie smiled and said scornfully: “Why do you think I have brought you here?! Do you think you're really that worth it for us three to hang around with?! Naturally we have simply seduced you into be a father of at least one child of us! Now, if you imagine you can come here again and think you're actually worth it, then it's bye bye, because you don't have any reason to believe the trouble of being the kind of girl who should satisfy you is anything but a nuisance to deal with, unless it really leads to something that is worthwhile!” With that she shot him, and said to the others that “We will from now on never have met this fellow! And if someone says he a date with us, I'll tell him that I cancelled it!”

No comments:

Post a Comment